Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ok, this being my first blog let me introduce myself. My name is William Frederick Mullins the third. Originally born in Charelston West Virginia,not the most exciting place in the world right? but hey everybody's gotta start somewhere. I have travelled extensivley, going to 47 continental states(all but Rhode Island) at one point or another be it visiting, living in or just passing through I've been there so I'm pretty well versed in the cultural diversity of our great country. Time to digress a bit back to my childhood years and oh the shit that I could go into but maybe another time, you just get the basics for now. A few of the things that I enjoyed as a kid and still do enjoy a bit from time to time, playing baseball(my favorite sport), getting into trouble just to see if i could con my way out of it, Guns, Guns and more Guns ummmmmmmmm did I mention Guns. Basically anything that went BOOM I liked, from making bombs from mre heaters and a plastic pop bottle to taking apart fireworks and getting the black powder out of them(well I couldn't just go and buy a can of blackpowder when I was 5 could I?) And incase you couldn't guess from my previous statment I liked action movies, I watched Terminator 2 13 times in a row when it first came out on vcr(no I did not go to sleep, all I did was pause to piss, take a crap and get something to eat or drink.) Now my favorite movies are the Tremors series(all hail Burt Gummer, My Hero and mentor.) Yes I know I am demented and have led a seriously troubled childhood but hey it was memorable, as for other shit that I have done I will get into that later but right now I gotta go help a buddy at the business he's opening up(will have the website up soon) Rase xtreme outdoor sports llc. Oh yeah and visit my buddy Ranger Tom on here for some interesting reading with a slightly warped and twisted sense of humor at rangertomsrants.blogspot.com. As for now I'm outta here and my motto?

Love me or hate me you will remember me.
The Ramblin Hillbilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home