Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ok The Ramblin Hillbilly is back and is more pissed off than ever and I'm putting out a call to arms, We being the true full blooded, here by the grace of God(legally here) Americans need to put a stop to this crap once and for all. I was reading on netscape about how they all boycotted their jobs inorder to show their economic might and how much this country depends on them. Guess what you filthy mexicans, this Country is still running and we're gonna keep running without you. If it were my choice you would all be put on a boat in the middle of the atlantic and blown to hell. You are here illegally, and yes the laws do matter and yes I will deport your ass with your little kids too. And your damn right I support the wall being built between the US and that God forsaken piss hole you call home. And you know what else? I support guns being placed on the wall to shoot and piece of mexican trash that tries to cross the border. And you know what, The Ramblin Hillbilly will volunteer to stand on that wall and man the guns and piss on the bleeding heart left wing liberals while I'm doing it. And you know what else I'll have fun while I'm doing it, you won't be able to pull me off that wall. Just give me a porta pisser, a fridge stocked with lots of frosty ice cold adult beverages, a bit of food, a laptop with wireless internet and an umbrella for shade and I'll live on top of that wall. And as far as I'm concerned we should put a mine field with anti tank mines(no that's not a bit excessive, it's just right.) There is no problem that can't be solved with the propper application of high explosives. Even the mexicans, put them all on a ship with about 100 tons of c4 and BOOM!!!!!!! just as long as I get to push the button I'll be happy. That's it, I'm done with my rant untill I read something else in the news that pisses me off.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I love the mine field idea...

9:11 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Go ahead and steam my metaphores...

LOL

And they're not all Mexicans. But I know what you mean.

I like the idea of randomly roving helicopter gunships too...

6:07 PM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Sorry there RT I just kinda got on a roll lol

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home