Thursday, March 09, 2006

OK, post number 2 and this is one that has been bothering me for a while. How many of you have seen the bayer asprin commercial where somebody is hurting in some way or another and their companion hands them a box of bayer? Well my question is(and anybody that can tell me why they do this gets 2 points) Who the hell carries around bayer in their purse, pants pocket and or any other pocket or place they could carry it in the damn box????? In the bottle yes, but in the box? And an unopened box at that WTF? Well that's my ramble for the night, hope to get some comments soon.

And as always

Love Me Or Hate Me You Will Remember Me!
The Ramblin Hillbilly

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Probably be up around noonish... Stop by my place and bang on the door... Apt. #13 to make sure I'm up. The rain is supposed to taper off in the afternoon.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home