Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ok not alot to post today but I have applied for a new job at one of the local hospitals. The job is in patient transport and pays pretty well but what attracts me the most is the complete benefits package. Full medical,dental,vision life and health and long and short term disability. I'm not going to get excited yet because as soon as I do it will fall through. It never fails, anytime I get excited about anything it doesn't happen. I'm running a risk posting it on here before it's happened yet but those who live without risks seldom get rewards(a quote from some guy alot smarter than me). Anyway I hope this doesn't jinx me posting about it before it happens but that's all for today.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I try not to get to excited about things until they've actually have come to fruition...

Damn Irish superstitions.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home