Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ok, I had a pretty decent day yesterday, hung out at my buddies shop all day made a couple sales and got to see aeon flux(pretty good movie). So I'm thinking it's a rare day that nothing's went wrong, the day was going ok untill I got home that is. I get to the house and go to turn on my computer(primary harddrive 0 not found) is the mesage I keep getting. Now I'm a mild computer nerd, I know my way around well enough to know this is a bad thing. So I'm setting at my buddies shop now typing this and checking my e mail dreading the foriegn pricks I'm going to have to deal with this evening on customer service. This really sucks, I had some awesome videos downloaded, some bad ass jeeps going through damn near impossible mudholes and my dream car a Dodge Viper burning anything that tried to keep up. Oh well, hopefully I will be able to get it fixed tonight and if not I'm going to be taking it to the techno geek on the fire department(you know I love ya chuck). I will be back up and running here soon. I will try to keep up with my blog on my buddies computer here at the shop untill that happens.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Sounds like it's time for a new computer...

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home