Friday, June 09, 2006

Ok today has been a mixed bag of good and bad. On one hand "the bad" I had to say goodbye to my beloved 2004 trail rated jeep grand cherokee and turn it in to the bank becuase of lost contracts and no longer being able to pay for it. But on the other hand "the good" I'm already setting in another Grand Cherokee and this one is more in my current price range. I'm dropping from a 2004 at payments of 477.50 (yeah I was getting ripped a new one) to a 98 at payments of 245.00. Now granted I'm giving up a newer Jeep and my credit is gonna take a dump I did things the smart way and got this 98 Jeep before I made the call to turn the new one in. I did purchase the extended warranty and the Jeep seems to be in good condition so hopefully things will work out. Well I'm off for now to pick up my new Jeep from the detail shop and go for a ride.

As Always

Love me or hate e, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I hear ya.. I'll be so glad when our vehicles are paid for next year!

How's the new job going??

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home