Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Alright ladies and gents another stupid person story. As I sat in my buddies shop today a guy walked in and asked if we were a game checking station. I informed him that we did not yet check in game due to the fact that we were waiting on the permit from the dnr. Guy says ok and thanks and walks out the door then comes back about an hour later with one of the largest small mouth bass I have ever seen in my life. Now as soon as he walked in the door I smelled the liquor but decided to be polite. We did the usual bs fishing talk, "where did you catch it, what were you using" that sort of thing. After about 10 minutes he asks me to check the fish in to see if it made the record books. At this point I decided to get just a bit smart ass and informed him that the dnr paperwork had not arrived in the hour since his last visit. Just for the hell of it I decided to tell him to check back in an hour. The dumb ass says ok and leaves and I sat there thinking that I won't see him again. But what do my eyes behold an hour later but his smiling, semi toothless face walk through the door. Now as I sat behind the counter thinking there's no way this could possibly be happening he came up and asked.................... you guessed it, "hey did ya'll get that paper work in yet? I really hope yaal did cause I don't want that bass to ruin. Now my tolerance for dumbasses had ran out. Needless to say I got quite rude and told him to take his drunk ass to walmart and check it in. God save me from the stupid people!

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

And I thought Whittaker was moving to Rocky Gap.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

Wow.. That guy would make a great candidate for "jack ass of the week."

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home