Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ok, today I post on something that's been aggravating the living crap out of me for some time now. I have a yahoo e mail address as do countless others. I opened my e mail this morning and reciever 21 different scams ranging from"my dad was a millionaire and died and I am deathly ill looking to give my money to someone to invest in a charitable cause" to "I am a banker from Nigeria and my client died in a plane crash and now the government is about to take all his money, can I entrust the sum of 128,500,000 US dollars to you. Another one I get alot is you won the mega jackpot of the UK lottery and "I work for an art gallery or textile firm and I am looking for someone in your country to expand our interests there. I don't know about all of my 2 readers at this point but this is annoying the piss out of me and I think the government should get off it's lazy ass and do something. Personally I would like to track down their IP addresses find the bastards and put a bullet between their eyes, that is how bad they are pissing me off at this point. The very least the FBI, CIA, NSA or any of the other 3 letter agencies could do is track them down and confiscate their computers and put them in jail, fraud is still a crime last time I checked. Oh well I know that I'm not going to fall for any of these scams and I hope no one else does either.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I don't guess I've seen any like those... If I have, I've just deleted them.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

It's only fraud if you act on their request and are subsequently fleeced of your money.

Cavete Emtor.

I absolutely HATE the religious chain mails. They drive me insane!

5:09 AM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Next time I get one I will forward it to you Red

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home