Friday, March 17, 2006

Well I was going to post yesterday about my brand new bow but I was way too tired. I got home and went to bed. Now i have to travel about an hour and a half to get to a demo this morning, good thing I'm getting paid for mileage huh? Anyway(I hate using that word, I'll post about it next time) back to my Raptor, I could hardly be more impressed with a bow I am shooting hole for hole at 20 yards. I know that's nothing for alot of people but that's pretty damn good for me. Going with my buddy Rex saturday to an archery tournament, just wish I was as good as him. Well for now I gotta go get ready for a demo in Lebanon VA. Pray for me and wish me luck God knows I need it. Oh yeah another rant coming tomorow, maybe late this evening. Later all

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me!

The Ramblin Hillbilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home