Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ok, I'm beginning to think that bad luck just decided to take a giant shit on me. First my computer takes a giant shit, then the job I applied for someone else was hired, these I can live with but then yesterday my phone turns up missing. I look everywhere and it's njo where to be found. So I call sprint and find out that the insurance was not added to the package when I signed up like I requested so I have to pay full price. So if any of the 2 readers that I have know anywhere I can get a free sprint cellphone I would be eternally greatfull.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'd GIVE you my old Verizon one if it'd work

6:05 AM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

Wal-Mart??

I know how you feel.. I've been unable to connect for 3 days!! NO NEWS!! I was about to go into convulsions! Red needs her news..

Sorry about your job.. Don't worry, another, better one will come along..

8:48 PM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Thanks RT, if it was a sprint phone it will work. And you can't get anything for free at walmart Red, you should know that.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home