Tuesday, June 13, 2006

News flash, Humans must colonize space or face extinction award winning scholar Stephen Hawing says. In 20 years the moon, in 40 Mars after that? Who knows what another solar system? We can't even solve the fuel problem on earth for our automobiles so how are we going to solve the problem of how much it's going to take to get to another planet? Not to mention how are we going to transport personnel and suplies to another planet. The moon has been done, hell we've even sent a probe to mars but how long did it take to get there and how big of a cluster fuck was it? The damned thing didn't work for 2 weeks, that's a waste of 20 billion dollars that could have been spent on a worthy cause such as feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless, creating jobs for the unemployed or any number of other noble causes. But no we want to see what's on mars instead of searching for a cure for cancer which I think already exists but is being held back to keep the research dollars coming in. But we need a few nuts to live on mars to keep the human race alive. Steve you get my idiot of the month award so my advice to you is this, Stop whatever it is that you are doing right now and go roll your ass off a cliff you publicity whore. The earth is where God put us and it is where we will stay.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

Ps here's the story link

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/us.jsp?floc=ns-tos-feat-b-02&feature=newz_0606space

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Bill, I'm going to try to get down to Athens over the weekend of the 23rd. Email me your phone # again and I'll try to give you a call before I come down but I'm working like 60 + hours a week.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home