Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ok, First off let me say sorry for the complete lack of posting lately but working 2 jobs and not having a computer at the house really doesn't help out alot. But today as I sat here at the shop reading the news amid all turmoil in the middle east one headline stood out and slapped me in the face. Andrea Yates, the bitch that killed her 5 kids in the bath tub was found innocent by reason of insanity? That is most definatley my WHAT THE FUCK question!!!!!!!!! How can she even be considered human after drowning her 5 babies? If it were up to me there would have been o trials, no insanity pleas just her head held under the water untill she was dead so she could know the horror that her children must have felt. What kind of bleeding heart liberal could go home knowing that they had let this bitch off the hook? How could you sleep at night?

I've got to go before I get more worked up than I already am.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me.

The Ramblin Hillbilly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

Yep.. She's a worthless piece of flesh..

11:37 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

It's the juries...

Remember, they're made up of 12 people too stupid to get out of jury duty.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I can get you a job in FL right now... Call me if you're interested.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home