Saturday, July 15, 2006

I was setting in my Jeep last night trying to think about what to post about today when it hit me, shop nicknames. Let's start off with the owner Rex "aka T-Rex" for his extremely large size. Next there's me the operations manager "aka Rooster Bill" for my cocky looking for a fight strut that I am said to have. Next there's the fishing guru Eric"aka mater" you know like tamater without the ta(taken from cars with larry the cable guy cause eric looks and acts like his twin). Next is Jordan, maters son"aka fish" due to his insatiable urge to............. you guessed it fish.

So as you can see we have a colorful cast of characters around here and that's just to name a few.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly
AKA Rooster Bill

5 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Bill, FYI...

There's TWO Reds...

7:34 AM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

Yep, there is two reds... I thought he knew that.. We generally refer to each other as "This Red" and "That Red," with me being "That Red."

Hey, it was either that or have a dance off to "Red, Red Wine."

11:58 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Please Red, not that song!

I'd be puncturing my eardrums with unsharpened pencils before the first minute!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

LOL- Tom!!!

Actually, it was other Red's idea..

4:08 PM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Ok now I'm confused but it's still too early in the morning. And thanks for the tip there RT. And Red you will have to explain that 2 eds situation to me sometime lol.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home