Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ok folks the time for screwing around is done, I just read that the bodies of the 2 American soldiers have been recovered. The soldiers were tortured, beheaded and mutilated! What does this tell me you ask? This tells me that these bastards are animals and need to be treated as such, we need to quit worrying about offending camel humping dune coons and get off out collective asses and eradicate them. The bodies are being transported back to the US to be identified by dna, that's how bad the bodies are messed up. I don't know about anyone else but I think it's time we blow some shit up! They set off an IED we level a city, they hit an American convoy we destroy everything they consider holy, blow up their mosques and wipe our asses with the koran. If we had the testicular fortitude of the generals of old, like patton and mccarthur and even stormin norman to just blow stuff up and quit worrying about offending anybody that may be watching we wouldn't have a problem. So help me if I were in charge I would have already wiped my ass with the geneva convention, for every American soldier killed systematically slaughter 50 men, women and children. I know there's some repetition here but I really don't care I'm pissed and typing whatever comes in to my mind by the second, I'm going to go now to attempt to calm down. Here's the link to the story that has pissed me off so badly. http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20060620/1450719241.htm&floc=NW_1-T

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I agree with you and was just saying something along the same lines just the other day. In a situation like this, where the enemy are as barbaric as these America hating rag-heads, we should say fuck the Geneva Convention and forget the rules of engagement. I was then reminded that our conduct is what makes us, us, the honorable nation we are. Can you imagine what the left in this country would do if we were to actually do the things we'd like to? We'd be shredded here! I guess it's for all this that I can't help but be a little happy about "incidents" like Abu Gharib or when I hear of some poor terrorists talk of rumored torture (that includes Zaquarwi) at the hands of our boys... Can't help it.. I'm just sadistic that way!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home