Friday, June 23, 2006

Today is a sad day, One of my best buddies has just lost his mother. The funeral is today at 11 and I'm dreading it. My friend paul is one of the strongest and kindest men I have ever known, this is the kind of guy that will do without just to see that someone else has something that they need or even want. He just lost his mother to brain cancer after a long, hard fight. She fought it and won once but this time the surgery didn't do any good and the tumor came back just a couple weeks after they removed it. I know this may sound cruel but I'm glad she's finally gone, she's not suffering anymore and it will give paul the opportunity to move on. He had been taking care of her while she was confined to the bed, changing her dipers, feeding and bathing her. This is the kind of man he is and that is why I'm going to hate to be there today, it kills me to see what kind of shape he's in. But hopefully it won't kill him because if ever there was a mommas boy it was paul, not saying that it is a bad thing but it just worried me that he would loose the will to live. Well I have to go for now cause I'm fighting tears so all your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

The Ramblin Hillbilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home