Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ok first off let me say that I am sick of having computers crash on me!!!!! It really sucks, I had a mile long post typed up over everything that had pissed me off for the past month and the computer dies. I was cussing for the next 2 hours, 342 son of a bitches, 98 mother fuckers 1394 cock sucking ass holes later I get back on the computer, yeah it was that bad! Like I said the post was a damn mile long, I had been typing for close to an hour and it would have been one of the best rants I had ever been on. So luck has not been on my side here lately but a dear friend of mine just gave me some news that could probably make my day hell even my year but it would require making a huge sacrifice. More details will be forth coming as they emerge as I don't know too much about it myself. E mail me RT I am definatley interested if the opportunity is still open.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I do all my writing on MS Word... Saves every minute or so, so even if your cofuser crashes everything isn't lost.

11:27 AM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

that's why I just switched to a Mac. Bought a restored Mac for $89 including shipping on ebay, and no more crashee crashee. Loving the shit out of it. It's a minor adjustment, but it has some waaaay better features than a pc anyhoo. Like all the windows you have open appear at the bottom of the screen as tiles. Or you can hit F9 key and all the open windows appear as larger tiles all over the desktop. Good luck with that frustrating turd of a pc, dude.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home