Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yeah that's right the Ramblin Hillbilly is a paintballer. Have been for some time now but have never really had the urge to post about it but now that I have been sponsored and am considering going semi pro I thought I'd say a word or 2 about it. First off I have to thank my sponsors Rogue Outfitters for being so helpful and for sending me the hand signed poster of the lovely Rogue ladies Ashley and Bree"hopefully I'll get to meet them soon". Now that I have that out of the way I'm looking to set up a speedball field and hopefully by next year be on the smackz series tour, which would kick so much ass it's not even funny"thanks Dona for hooking me up with the right people". If that happens the big boys and lovely ladies of the paintball world will be right here in wv playing on my field with possible national exposure on espn and I don't even need to say how much money, exposure for the store and field and how many sponsors that could possibly bring in. If blogspot would let me upload some damn pics I would put my new pic up here and the some pic of my sponsors stuff as well as a few pics of the lovely ladies in the paintball world that I would love to meet, but it won't so oh well.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home