Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ok The Ramblin Hillbilly is back from his first archery shoot. Being my first time on a professional 3d target range and shooting I shot a 209 out of a possible 360 I was better than most rookies there. I think I took second place out of my class maybe first place it the guy behind me made a couple of key misses, but when I get the scores along with my official placing I will post it. But I am hooked now, I will definatley be going to more tournaments. One thing that impressed me was the totally different class of people that bow hunters are, out of the hundred or so people that were there I never met one rude person. Everyone there was super nice, I even met a couple of pros and got some great advice. But for now I am getting off of here and going to bed, I had a blast but I am worn out.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home