Friday, June 16, 2006

Ok I know I'm a little late but I just saw the Matt Hughes and Royce Gracie fight. I thought it was so funny how Royce Gracie came into it talking so much shit"this is my house" "I built the ufc" "I have never been beaten and this kid isin't going to beat me now" All Matt Hughes says was that was "I'm going to walk out and punch him in his fucking face". And that is exactly what happened, Matt walked out and punched him in in his face, took him to the ground and it was all over but the crying. Matt Hughes tok him to the ground, got on his back and a few punches in the head later the legend was defeated. The ref stoped the fight, it was bad gracie was humiliated and I loved it especially after he talked all his shit. It was great, watch the fight if you get the chance.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home