Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ok I have a few bones to pic tonight. First off who the fuck writes and composes the music on the weather channel? I was hanging out at the fire dept. tonight and we decided to change it to the weather channel to see how long the snow was going to continue, anyway we were watching for a few minutes waiting for the local weather and I couldn't believe how cheesy the music was, it was horrible. Whoever you are stop what you are doing and go jump off a cliff! Ok next, A few nights ago I was out with a buddy and we went to pizza hut where we were greeted by an average looking hostess, not ugly but not hot either. Almost instantly I realised that I knew her from somewhere but couldn't place it so we order our food and as she is placing it on our table she remembered we went to high school together. All through our meal she keeps coming over and flirting with me and my buddy is pushing me to ask her out so finally I caved in and asked her. Well she says ok and we go out that same night and have a good time. Well I stop in to pizza hut last night to be told I wasn't good enough for her and she was going out with someone else. Some may think this would make me mad but no I took it in stride and told her to be happy and call me if she ever wants to go out again. But the more I sit and think about it the more vindictive I want to be. I'm not good enough for her???????? WTF? But hey we'll set back and see what happens. Well since I'm tired and I have to be up early I am going to call it quits for the night.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will rememeber me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Remember the acronym:

"Can't Understand Normal Thought"

And if you go online to the Weather Channel's webpage, they sell CD's of the music...

LOL

4:32 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

Sounds like a real nice girl...

You're probably better off. How can a Pizza Hut hostess be to good for anybody except maybe the janitor???

Best of luck..

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home