Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ok ladies and gents another WTF question. I was driving to work this morning and listening to my favorite morning radio show" Ace and Tj" and heard about a story out of souther California. Ok story goes something like this, A small town close to the mexican border was doing quite a few DUI checkpoints in and on the outskirts of town. Well this little town was stopping an abundance of illegal immigrants. With no drivers liscenses ofcourse they were getting deported and the cars getting impounded and auctioned off. Well this got the Mexican community in an uproar and they started yelling discrimination against the (ILLEGAL ALIENS). Now correct me if i am wrong but should illegal aliens be in this country anyway? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the mexicans want to be in this country let them do it the legal way and get green cards like every other immigrant in this country. Ok back to the story such a stink gets stirred up that the Damned liberal ass government of that God forsaken state shuts down the entire police department to appease the damned Illegal Mexicans that are not even supposed to be in this country anyway. So my question, WHAT THE FUCK?????? If it were up to me I would have every one of the SOB's crossing the border shot dead and left to rot in the sun to ward off the rest of them. I know this may seem like an extremeist attitude and it is exactly like it sounds it is extreme and it is the way I feel. I am not a complete right wing militia nut but I'm not far from it. Burt Gummer off the Tremors series is my hero, I idolise the man and want to be just like him, If we had more like Burt this world would be a much better place.
I know when someone does take the time to actually read my blog they are gonna get pissed about this post but if you ask me if i give a fuck I will tell you no.

As always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me!

The Ramblin Hillbilly

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

It's the dead-coyote-on-the-fence ideology....

I like it..

10:16 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Minefields, triple-concertina wire, tank traps, machinegun nests...

And if that doesn't work we'll get nasty.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home