Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ok finally some good news to post. The Ramblin Hillbilly has a date. Her name is Sara and she is absolutley gorgeous. A mutual friend that hangs out in the shop from time to time told me she was single and looking and having been single for longer than I care to remember I jumped at the chance. I've talked to her on the phone a couple of times and from all I can gather she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. If this works out I will ofcourse post more but I kinda don't wanna post too much and get too excited cause a little SOB I like to call Mr. Murphy (murphys law) likes to follow me around and screw up anything I get excited about too quickly. She has 2 kids, both duaghters and has recently come through a bad divorce so the opportunity is ripe for what I am seeking more than anything, and no RT I'm not thinking a wild night of drinking lots of frosty adult beverages and taking pictures. Far from it actually, I am searching for a meaningful relationship. I want someone to hold hands with, someone to hug and have long conversations with talking about absolutley nothing at all. I've had my fun and my questionable hookups and now that I look back upon my past I regret alot of things that I have done but I am looking to change all that. All your hopes and prayers are appreciated on this one becuase I need all the help I can get in the relationship department, and no Mr Murphy you are not invited along.

I know all this seems a bit strange to be hearing from me of all people but I have just reached that point in my life where I want more than to simply exist, I want to be complete.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

Awww.. Who knew my pal the hillbilly had a softer side??

As you asked, my thoughts and prayers are with you..

5:55 PM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Count your blessings Red, I do not allow that side out much.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home