Friday, June 05, 2009

Ok lets just say that a string of things have been bothering me here lately. First off I am stuck in a dead end job and living paycheck to paycheck. That though I hope and pray is about to change, it will require The Ramblin Hillbilly to leave his beloved mountains but lets be honest folks West Virginia is a place to retire after a long and successful career. It is not a place to begin a married life if you ever plan to have anything. The only jobs worth having here are the rail road and state road jobs. Both of which you have to know somebody and or buy stock in knee pads because you are going to need alot of them if you want to have a chance.

Next on the list of things that have been bugging me is school. I am going to Grand Canyon University for my bachellors in criminal justice as I would love to be a cop eventually, maybe even work for one of those 3 letter agencies. Heres the part that is bugging the piss out of me, all I do is write essays. If I had known that all I would be doing is writing papers I probably would not have signed up in the first place but I have already recieved too much student aid to change my mind now. I would need an excellent job before I could even consider paying back my student loans so far. But as stated above that part is about to be taken care of thanks to a really great friend of mine that is getting my foot in the door.

Another thing that is bothering The Ramblin Hillbilly is Jeep problems. I have said all along that I love my Jeeps when they work but when they go down they are a pain in the posterior to fix. Not to mention expensive as all get out, but I have signed up for us fidelis. That is going to cost me 80 bucks a month but it will be worth it when I have to have a transmission replaced or a window motor goes out. This makes the fifth Jeep that I have owned, the second 04 Grand Cherokee and the fourth Grand Cherokee. The lone oddball in there was a 96 Cherokee Sport, I liked it but for the mix of luxury and functioniality in a Grand Cherokee wins out. The only places I cant take my Grand Cherokee that I did the Cherokee are places that are too skinny to fit through. All in all I love my Grand Cherokee but what I truly want is the new Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Maybe one day but not in the forseeable future as The Ramblin Hillbilly is POOR.

Now on to the things that are really pissing me off, the crooked world of politics and our Kenyan president. The founding fathers of this country are rolling over in their graves right now. First off the kenyan idiot has thrown this country so far into debt that generations from now our great great grandchildren will be paying off our debt. Our great and all knowing leader is thinking to bring known terrorists into the once great United States into our prison system. People that want to kill the infdidels and wound the great satan(the US). Now I'm not saying that the previous idiot that ran this country did anything good for the country economically but he did keep us safe, after 9-11 we ddin't have any major loss of life on US soil. Now our great and all knowing leader wants to end the conflicts in the middle east, weaken ties with Israel, our only true ally in the middle east. But away from that aspect of the presidency and on to the government owned and controlled infrastructure. The government owns a majority stake in two of the big three in detroit. The K.I. (Kenyan Idiot) has fired several top executives in the civillian economy. When did the president have the power to fire people outside of the government sector??? In all honesty and this is not a threat or a call to action it is just one mans hope. I honestly look for another presedential assaniation, maybe the CIA or some white power extremist militia nut with a big bore rifle or and this truly be the most hilarious and add the most poetic justice some abdoulla mohammed towl head terrorist to get colse enough and BOOM.

Oh well I think I see the black suburbans pulling into my driveway and a suit is knocking on my door so it's time to go explain my self to the secret service why I personally wish harm on our foriegn president. Doom On Me.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

5 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Bill, that's exactly what I DON'T want to happen... The we'll have Joe Biden running the country.

No THAT'S scary.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those papers, miserable writing assignments, ugh. Feel for you. Wish I could give you a tip besides the the more you write the eeasier it gets. That didn't help did it?

RT, but JoBi could be managed and I doubt he is the rabid, let me tchew this country up communist Obama is.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I was thinking the same thing as Tom.. Doesn't really matter though, they're both buffoons and Pelosi pulls the strings anyway. I don't blog this stuff anymore really, because yeah, there's loads of material, but I rather like my blood pressure to stay in the good zone.

As far as your personal situation, I'm constantly asking why people would want to live anywhere other than Oklahoma, who up to this point has been nearly recession proof.. Nearly... The big drawback is our stupid, useless, constantly trying to prove he's liberal governor, but he'll be gone soon along with all the other dumocrap legislators around here. I'm pretty sure people have had enough.

So when can I expect those pictures and the wife story?

2:12 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Too true, Leazwell...

11:19 PM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Wow this is the most comments on a single post I have ever recieved. You better watch out, I may start to get a big ego

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home