Wednesday, September 20, 2006


It's official, The Ramblin Hillbilly has done what he swore he would never do. I am head over heels, I don't want to say "in Love" just yet but I'm not far from it. I've been dreaming, thinking constantly about her ad even listening to sappy love songs. The Ramblin Hillbilly is a different person here lately, It's so strange. I've always made fun of the "fools that fall in love so fast" but it seems that I am right among the very same crowd that I ridiculed so badly in times past. I really can't tell you how good it felt being the guy walking down the mall holding hands with his girlfriend or being the guy in the movies holding hands and kissing and not the guy down in the front row cussing at the couple(been there way too many times). I've decided to post a picture of my angel, let me know what you think Red and RT my only 2 readers.

I don't know about what others may think but I believe I could have done a whole lot worse! And her eyes, I swear Sara has the most beautiful eyes(that's her name btw). I could stare into those angel eyes forever.

Now far be it from me to jump into anything before thinking about it(haha, yeah right!!!) but I'm trying my best not to jump into this too quickly, not to let myself fall too far in love too fast but it's not working. This has to be Heaven sent and is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me in this area of my life, and to think I criticised my former best friend for doing the very same thing that I am now doing. The only difference between he and I is that all he was after was a quick lay and he fell in LUST where as I am after a life long relationship. Anyway I thank The Lord God Almighty everyday for sending her to me and I know that it was Him that sent her.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

She is absolutely gorgeous, Bill! I'm so glad for you!!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'm speechless Bill!

I'm also very happy for you!

11:51 AM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Thanks guys you both mean the world to me.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home