Monday, September 18, 2006

First off let me say that I'm sorry about the complete lack of posts here lately. I have been really busy. I have been spending a lot of time with my new girlfriend and preparing for my new job. That's right The Ramblin Hillbily has a new job, I'm going to the coal mines. I went for an interview this past Monday morning and the interview lasted all of 5 minutes before the guy interviewing me shipped me off to a surface mining class(way boring)!!!! This regrettably will be a short post because I have to go fill out paperwork and go for my second interview this morning but if I don't get put right to work I will try to post about how it went and more about the new love intrest in my life.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home