Saturday, October 28, 2006

As I sit here tonight I must admit that I have been thinking alot lately. About things divine and about my purpose in life. I don't want to simply etch out an existance in life I want to truly live and to live well, to realize my dreams. Things seem to have been crashing in around me here lately and the whole deal with Sara just set me into a depression, it just seemed to set off the powder keg as the old saying goes. But after setting around moping around in self pitty I have came to a decision, The Ramblin Hillbilly of ole is back. No more self pitty or depression just my carefree self. I am about to throw myself headlong into bettering myself. I am seriously contemplating returning to college to finish out my degree and Monday I am outting in my application to the Princeton Fire Department. I am saving up to upgrade several things in my life. I am about to get all of my financial problems straightened out I hope so that will leave room to upgrade my living arrangments, new and bigger tv cause the one I have is nearly as old as I am and I'm tired of having to get up to turn the tv on and off. I know this may seem like like alot of mindless babble to my 2 readers, thanks Red and RT but i just had to type something and as I sat down at the computer things just started appearing. I wasn't really thinking about what I was typing it just sort of happened. So please don't think I have totally flipped out of my mind.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

You need direction and a clear goal in mind...

NOT what other people think, what YOU want.

It took me almost 37 years to figure out... Don't you make the same mistakes.

Do what YOU want... And follow that. You won't believe how happy you'll be.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home