Monday, June 22, 2009

Today's post is going to be titled the same as one of yours RT. Who says there is no God?
As a few people have already been told my mother was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. She has no health insurance benefits or anything. She just went for a full battery of tests Thursday to determine the best course of treatment. We didn't hear anything on Friday so we had to wait over the weekend to find out the results.

I went to church with my wife and in laws over the weekend instead of with the grandparents as my wife and I normally go. As the service draws to a close the pastor gives an alter call and asks if there is anyone that needs praying for. After the elderly among the congregation received prayer I stepped up and requested prayer for my mother. After standing in for my mother and being prayed over we went back to the in laws and ate and I didn't think anymore about it. I prayed for my mom several more times that day and today.

About 2 hours ago I get a call from my mother saying her test results were in. Now mind you she has already had several MRI and xray scans. She just recently had more scans and a full battery of blood work, all of which came back and she was in the clear. All of her blood work came back good and she does not have MS. Her scans and blood work reveal her to be in the clear!!!!!

Now who says that there is no God?

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Very happy to hear the good news Bill. I know your were really sweating that one out.

4:54 AM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Yeah Tom we were all dreading that fight. Especially since she had no semblance of health insurance.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home