Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ok I have been waiting for something to really really piss me off to blog again. Well a friend of mine is living in Paris Tx. There was a case there where a man who just so happens to be black(go figure) was ran over and supposedly dragged for a distance of 60 feet. Two White men(once again go figure) were arrested and charged with hit and run.

After an investigation by the district attorney they were determined to be innocent citing a complete lack of evidence and released. Guess what happens next, the black community gets in an uproar because they bein opressed and the white racist government is covering up for theirs. Correct me if I am wrong but is the fucking president of these United States not black????? How the fuck do you get White racist government when one of "yours" is running this once great country to hell in a hand basket?

Search youtube for brandon mcclelland and you will see all the grade a bullshit that is going on. What these niggers and I reserve that word to use in only the most extreme of situations such as extreme racist and labeled terrorist group the new black panthers are involved. What they are not telling you is that these three men were friends. But the black community is portraying them to be white power racists that took an innocent black man out into the middle of nowhere anddragged him under their truck.

On the opposite side of the spectrum the white power extremists are protesting the "railroading" of those of the white race. That makes sense white racists and black racists will always hate each other. What also makes sense is the naacp and and the local black rights group is in an uproar over this. But my question is what the hell is the nation of islam doing there protesting. The man that was dragged was not islamic so what the hell are they doing there?

I know that I am going to be labeled a racist over this for not mourning the loss of another black man but you know what I really dont give a continental damn. I am southern and I am white and by God proud of it.

Another thing that is bothering this new found white extremist is the fact that the blacks of paris texas want a statue of a Confederate General removed and replaced with a statue of malcom x or an african tribal leader. The new black panther party has said they will stop protesting if they will remove the statue and replace it with one of theirs, which they are willing to donate(go figure). Well malcom x was a known racist and just liked to stir shit against the white race. And the statue of an african tribal leader, learn your fucking history naacp and nbp. It was rival chiefitans and enemy tribes that first sold your pathetic reperation seeking bretheren into slavery in the first place. So i dont want to hear the whites opress us, start looking at your own ancestors before you start bitching about ours.

As always

Love me or in this particualr case hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

You've said it Brother! Hear hear!

12:38 PM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Well RT I told you that I had been waiting for something to really piss me off. This just happened to be the spark to the powder keg

6:33 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I knew you were pissed by the amount of "F" bombs you dropped...

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home