Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ok ladies and gents The Ramblin Hillbilly is back with another one that is gonna piss a lot of people off. Just read a story on the netscape news page and guess what it's about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS(yes the mexicans again). They recently held a march in LA with the turn out estimated at 500,000, that many illegals in one place and was something done about it? HELL NO, now I have stated in my last ramble about ILLEGALS that I don't oppose all mexicans and I actually have a few friends that are immigrants but they did it the right way and became citizens. These ILLEGALS are coming in and taking AMERICAN jobs and are bitching because we want to send their sorry asses back and build a damn wall. Back to the march where an estimated 500,000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS turned out, was anything done? Was anyone arrested and deported? Once again the answer is no! WTF?????? It is because of the liberal in conservatives clothing that we have in the white house. In the beginning I was one of our presidents biggest supporters but the cluster fucks in iraq, afgannistan(I know it's not spelled right) and now this gross negligance in defending out country I say fuck him. Thankfully more than a few polliticians in Washington including senate majority leader Bill Frist are putting national security first. Think about it, how hard would it be for the terrorists to fly in to mexico and cross the border? We are totally open for an attack, infact i am surprised it hasn't happened already, cross the border, run into Houston or Dallas and set off a nuke or other large explosive and haul ass back across the border. Now does this bother anyone other than me how insecure this once great nation is? Now don't get me wrong I love this nation and there is no where in the world I would rather be or live but something has to be done and it starts with booting all the illegals out of this country. Nothing chaps my ass more than an Illegal coming in this country, working and getting paid, sending all their pay back to that God forsaken piss hole mexico and not paying one damn penny in taxes when the irs is taxing me and alot of other Americans dry. What the Fuck? Seem a little unfair? Put me in Texas with with a 5.56 SAW, a good supply of anti personnel mines, a battery of howitzers, a few hundred cases of hand grenades, M4 with an m203 grenade launcher and my trusty Rock Island Arms 1911 and I'll solve the DAMN problem, I might cause an international incident in the process but I will solve the DAMNED ILLEGAL immigrant problem. No, what it is going to take is someone in charge with a pair of balls to fix the damned problem, put me in the white house and I'll take care of it.
OK I'm done with my bitchin for now but i promise more will come later.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. S. said...

I blogged on illegals a few days ago. Actually, it was some comments that Hillary Rodent Clinton made. My Saturday poll was an illegal question as well.

The only good thing about making the current illegals legal is for them to pay taxes. They cross the border, get a Social Security card, then get on wellfare, and guess who pays that bill? On the other hand, how many Americans really want to go to work picking grapes or beans or whatever for the farmers, which seems to be a very common job among illegals because they can keep a low profile. If they're legal, they have no choice but pay, or face prison like the rest of us.

I'm all for stronger borders. However, when the current "bill" on illegals is a joint venture by Ted (Fat head) Kennedy and John (political bisexual) McCain, I tend to worry how good it could really be.

You make good points..

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home