Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well it is sunday night and I am preparing to go to bed as I start work again in the morning to the best career I have ever had the opportunity at. Thanks to a very good friend I am beginning work tomorrow for US Sugar on the rail road. This is not only the best paying job I have ever had but the opportunities for advancement and avaliable benefits and the learning experience makes this the best job I have ever had. I owe a big thanks to my good buddy Ranger Tom for finally talking this stubborn hillbilly into coming to southern Florida.

See ya in the morning RT.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me.

The Ramblin Hillbilly

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

And don't fuck up!

(Nothing like a nice positive outlook for your first day!)

3:40 AM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

RT did you see my competition in the class?? I'm gonna be golden.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Too true! LOL!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home