Friday, August 21, 2009

Ok the weekend is here already. I am finished with my first work week and I aced my first exam(only one in my class to do so). I am going to enjoy my job, I am starting out as a switchman for US Sugars rail road. Training is going to be a breeze although once the crop starts it is going to be balls to the wall for about 6 months without a day off. On the bright note there my wife and I will make close to 100 thousand dollars this year and that is before either of us get promoted, which will most likely be the case that will only go up. We wil see how it all goes.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Aren't you glad you finally listened to me?

;)~

7:32 PM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

For once I am glad I listened to reason

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home