Saturday, January 02, 2010

Ok I have been planning this post for a while but I have kept putting it off for one reason or another. I tend to procrastinate anymore on things I dont have to do. Working seven days a week tend to do that to ya. Ever since we had our derail the company has been wondering why things always happen on the RR. Well looking at the pictures below will give you an idea. These are pictures of the dates our locomotives were built. August 1955 for these two top of the line in the 50's engines. These are what my engineer Tom of rangertomsrants.blogspot.com (incase anybody but you reads this Tom) has to work with. I mean these things are nearly as old as the engineer operating them. Now I know why he's always cussing these things!A couple of the older cars in the fleet.
This one is as old as my Grandmother.
These three represent the average the average age of the cane cars we have in our fleet.
Considering the all knowing company has invested millions upon millions in the mill and in the dump but not an effing penny in the RR and we are stuck with our newer cars being from the 60's and the 70's I'd say that's a pretty good idea of why things go wrong on the RR. We have some excellent people working here but we are not miracle workers. Spend the Effing money and get us good equipment!!!









1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Keep up that "old" shit motherfucker...

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home