Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I have recently gained employment with US Sugar on the rail road. I have been setting in the class for a week now and finally got to go put some of the stuff I have learned into practice. I learned more today bleeding air off the cars and actually lining the switches for the crossover and actually riding on the engine and cars than I did the entire week in class. There is one guy in the class that I actually hope doesnt make it. Now I am the first one to admit that everyone, especially now needs a job but I wouldnt feel safe working with this guy. I dont know what will happen with the situation so I am not going to say anything more now but we will see.

As Always

Love me or hate me, You will remember me

The Ramblin Hillbilly

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Bill, did you notice he was the only one at the Union Meeting on Thursday that didn't take his hat off during the Pledge of Allegiance?

2:27 PM  
Blogger The Ramblin Hillbilly said...

Yeah I did notice. Damn communist

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home