Monday, January 25, 2010


Browsing through the archives and thought of you Tom. I know as soon as I put on the shield my balls are gonna be broken but I'm gonna enjoy it while I can. As I went through the archives I noticed that I used to go on a few good rambles and I noticed something that I intend to resurect. My WTF Fridays, all my what the fuck questions throughout the week will be posted on friday. And God knows with my outlook on life in southern Florida and just life in general I will have plenty of questions to post.
As Always
Love me or hate me, You will remember me
The Ramblin Hillbilly

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

If you don't start paying attention to detail and listening to people who know what the fuck they're talking about you might not get to pin on that tin...

And keep on breaking balls about me being old and I'll break your other foot!

Just saying...

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home