Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'M BACK

The Ramblin Hillbilly is back baby. That's right baby after a nearly three year hiatus due to divorce and a litany of other shit I am back. Today is going to be a relatively short post I am sure because I am sitting at work and the pager is just itching to go off and call me out to save some retard who stubs their toe and needs to call 911. I have been wanting to say this for a long time an AMBULANCE IS NOT A TAXI! Stop calling 911 and taking my time away from those that actually need help you worthless excuses of human beings, oxygen thief's is all that you are!

Now that my initial rant is out of the way I would like to send a very loving FUCK YOU to my ex wife Cynthia. You tried to break me you worthless cunt but it didn't work! I am back and I am better off than I ever was in my five years in hell with you. There were good times and I am thankful for those but the bad far out weighed the good so FUCK YOU.

Rant two off my chest I would like to say thank you to the million plus bikers that said PISS OFF to the religion of peace yesterday. Would that I could have been among them but I was stuck here hauling toe pains to the ER.

As Always
Love me or hate me, You will remember me
The Ramblin Hillbilly


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home